The Virtual Assistant will provide administrative and customer service support to the CEO and other executives. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This role requires the successful candidate to have impeccable written & spoken english, and be available to work Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5PM Canadian Eastern Time (Toronto) zone.
- Respond to emails and phone calls in a timely and professional manner
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Prepare presentations, reports, and other documents
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Research and gather information
- Create and manage contracts in DocuSign or PandaDoc
- Maintain files and records in the CRM
- Provide general administrative support as needed
- Bachelor degree in administration or commerce
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- 1+ years of experience as a virtual assistant or in a similar administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5PM Canadian Eastern Time (Toronto) zone
Join a rapidly growing company with exciting projects. Contribute to projects for clients worldwide. Enhance and diversify your portfolio through varied tasks.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work from home