We are in search of a ROS Developer to join our dynamic team at Orthoplex Solutions and to support us in the development of our activities. As our company experiences rapid growth, we need an individual passionate about innovation to be the driving force behind success.
- Get familiarized with the project designed by Orthoplex Solutions.
- Develop different software in C/C++ and Python.
- Add a ROS environment to an embedded Linux.
- Integrate the communication of the ROS core with all the nodes of the project.
- Develop automated mapping solutions based on the ROS framework.
- Propose and implement a validation plan.
- Work with the design team on the electro-mechanical integration into the robot.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Background in robotics, automation or – at the very least – IT and software development.
- Excellent mastery of C/C++ and Python.
- Good mastery of the ROS environment.
- Perfect command of the Linux system.
- Notions in electro-mechanical design.
- Knowledge of GIT versioning tool.
- Knowledge of Arduino, ESP-IDF, and/or Rasberry Pi frameworks will be appreciated.
- Evolve within a dynamic and growing technical environment.
- Become part of a rapidly expanding company.
- Team spirit that allows you to broaden your skills and experience.
- See all stages of robotic development, from design to integration.
- Work on a high-added value project.
Interested candidates are encouraged to attach samples of their portfolio and recent work. We look forward to welcoming you to our team and embarking on exciting endeavors together!