We are seeking a creative Content Creator to join our team at Orthoplex Solutions. Our company is growing fast, and we need a responsible and creative person to lead content creation for our upcoming projects.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, or a similar field.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Be part of an fastly growing Canadian company
- Complete projects for companies all around the globe
- Greatly improve and grow your portfolio
You are encouraged to attach samples of your portfolio and your recent work. We look forward to having you as part of our team!