We are seeking a WordPress Web Developer to join our team at Orthoplex Solutions. Our company is growing fast and we need a responsible, talented and creative person to lead web design and development for our upcoming projects.
- Work closely with the Project Managers to plan project execution strategies
- Report progress to Project Manager and meet all project milestones
- Create unique designs and high quality graphics using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Pro and Adobe XD.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical problems for clients
- Participate in design reviews with the internal cross-functional team
- Perform other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience using CMS for database-driven systems and hands-on knowledge of CMS platforms like: WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, etc
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud apps is required
- Basic understanding of SEO is required
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is an asset
- English proficiency is required (French proficiency is an asset)
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Be part of an fastly growing Canadian company
- Complete projects for companies all around the globe
- Greatly improve and grow your portfolio
You are encouraged to attach samples of your portfolio and your recent work. We look forward to having you as part of our team!